Tuesday, November 7, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspiration - November 7th 2017

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!! Today we showcase The Bee's Knees Stamps.

From November 7 to 13, all TBK stamps are 15% off, except for the newest Layered stamps which are at 5% off


Let me show you my first Inspiration card for November 2017...
For this card, I did a lot of layering, not what I would usually do but then its always fun to keep experimenting. I stamped and fuzzy cut the elf to place it on three frames in three different ways. Used a lot of patterned paper and kept the colors neutral with a pop of green. I have used Christmas ElfBloom Happy Coordinating dies ( for the inner part of the frame) and Winter Landscape Die (for stitched edge). Coloring was done with markers
Use the Discount Code STAMPGIRLDEEPTI to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

5 comments: