Thursday, October 5, 2017

STAMPlorations Spotlight - One ice cream cone three ways!

Hello friends! I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. I am playing again with the newest Stamp Club set "Sweet Cravings" This time my focus is to take one single stamp and manipulate it a little to use it in three ways :) Let me show you what I am talking about in here :)
Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

5 comments:

  1. What a fun look for the ice-cream!! These are delightful Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring on darker cardstock, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring, Deepi! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for my late visit, Deepti! You are so clever, and I love the different ways you played with these fabulous stamps...your cards are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete