Saturday, February 6, 2016

ATCAS #81 - Bloom

We are back with a new challenge at Addicted to CAS . This time the host of the challenge is very talented Bhavana and she has chosen the code word... BLOOM. Huge possibilities with this code word too :) we all love Flowers and with so many stamps and dies out there... we can make so much. 
Our winner will get 3 digi stamps from our amazing sponsor Eureka Stamps
I used dies for my flowers and created a little garden:). Here's my card...
To make this card, I stamped the stems and leaves on a patterned paper (using CFS Calm and loving, Mon Ami respetively) I then die cut the flowers (using CFS 4 Petal Fridie) from text patterned paper and colored it with yellow markers, I also stamped the center of the flowers with a heart and sentiment from the same Calm and loving set. To finish the card card I adhered the flowers and adhered the panel on the card base.


Our DT has come up with some amazing projects this week. Pop over to our ATCAS challenge blog here and take a peek. I am looking forward to the challenge this fortnight and am very excited to visit your blogs. 

Have fun in creating CAS card :) and thank you for visiting my blog.

22 comments:

  1. Hi Deepti
    Fabulous card... Love the flowers.....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love how you created your lovely blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cheer and whimsy, the sentiment flowers are so sweet Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely, Deepti! What a darling way you've 'arranged' them, too! I'm thinking about you, too! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deepti, I LOVE those sweet little flowers with the text on them, this is such an enchanting card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card! I love the pattern flowers with little heart centers, and your sentiment is non-traditionally placed and readable ~ Very clever! -K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, Deepti! I love those long, elegant leaves and the patterned papers you chose for the flowers! Stunning work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOVE this!! What sweet flowers Deepti!! Give your sweet baby boy some snuggles from me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sunny-day-feeling of this card! (You could link it with the Craftstamperchallenge) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful little flowers, Deepti!!! What a lovely card!!!
    Have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card, Deepti. LOVE the text designer paper and the little hearts. Absolutely delightful card! Love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deepti, beautiful card, brings memories of Spring. (sigh... We shall see only snow for next 2 months or longer)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blooming wonderful Deepti and what a clever take on the challenge. Just striking, gorgeous and fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love the type on the flowers. It makes the flowers so eye catching and have a lot of meaning. x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do love the type on the flowers. It makes the flowers so eye catching and have a lot of meaning. x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing card as always Deepti... love the sweet flowers too!Just had to stop by when I heard you have had a baby boy. Many congratulations, I am sure he is adorable ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card.. love the flowers.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your use of the patterned papers! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Creative & fun--makes me think of Spring! Wishing you well, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete