Friday, May 10, 2013

You light up my life...

As usual I just can't stop with one card :), Making one card doesn't really suffice my appetite for crafting LOL. So this second card for today is inspired by CAS(E) This Sketch challenge this week.


Everything about this card is handmade ;), I hand drew the lamp, colored it, The sentiment is hand written and the light from the lamp was made by some masking and Memento inks with a sponge :)

The sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch! #27 is -



Hope you enjoy my card :)

9 comments:

  1. OMG - this actually GLOWS! So clever! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee this is such a fabulous image and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your fun and clever card...and, I'm so impressed with your hand drawn image and sentiment! Gorgeous inking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, with your incredible drawing skills you really need to find a stamp company to align with, this is absolutely wonderful!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Deepti! Love your lamp & gorgeous script. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti, you are amazing! That lamp is fantastic and your handwriting is gorgeous! I think you should be designing stamps for a stamp company! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cool, deepti!! congrats to you on your CTS Favorites win!! so very well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that card - Don't forget to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-220.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING card! Love the hand drawn lamp and it really seems to glow... :)

    ReplyDelete