Friday, January 18, 2013

Embellished...

Hi everyone, I have created yet another card to be a part of Moxie Fab World, 
Moxie Fab World: Use 10 different Embellishments

75 Creative Card Challenges Week: Challenge #7--Use 10 Different Embellishments.
The challenges like these are so compelling, I just can't stop thinking creative :)
Thanks to Moxie Fab World :)



The card that I have made is a birthday card and have made use of the following embellishments -
Ribbons - 2 different kinds
Lace
Twine
Floral die cuts
Rhinestones
Star stickers
Beads
Glitter shapes 
Button
So I have successfully achieved the task of using 10 different embellishments. Hope u enjoy the card :)

Thanks for stopping by, do leave me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Deepti! Thanks for linking this up to the Use 10 Different Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in fact thankful tο the holder of this ωeb sіte who hаs shared thiѕ enormouѕ
    piecе of wгiting at at this plaсe.


    My blog ... woowonesongs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete