Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blossoms...

" Blossoms" is my today's creation :), It is a representation of colors in anyone's life, from happiness to sorrow. My card is an inspiration from the Runway Inspired blogspot this week's challenge.

My card "Blossoms" is the best representation of the Runway inspired challenge Ric#28- Carolina Herrera that I could portray through my card. I have taken colors as a source of inspiration. In this card I pencil sketched the flowers n the polka dots, I then water colored using the image inspiration




The challenge Image is shown here -


Hope you enjoy this card :) I look forward to more such inspirations from Runway Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome, Deepti! Your blossom is gorgeous! Love love that burst of colors! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors on your rainbow blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love the blossom! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful watercoloring! So glad you joined us over at the Runway Challenge!

    ReplyDelete